Monday, July 9, 2012

Who Would Have Thought?!

     So did ya all like my little story?  I've been reading erotica lately and it does give you ideas. ;-)  Quite!! hehehe    
     Guess what? I have De Quervain’s Tendonitis in my right thumb. For the last week or so I have had a bit of tenderness but this morning I moved my thumb and literally yelled out in pain.  for about ten minutes I couldn't move my thumb at all. I took Ibuprophan and iced it and it then started to loosen up a little. I have no clue how the hell I got it but I have a brace coming tomorrow. Actually I think I do know, and it's all becasue of Fifty Shades of Gray books! LOL  I read them all so fast, and I read at night in bed. I hold my Kindle Fire up in the crook of my right hand, that plus I have done lots of driving and holding my steering wheel, so between the two I think this is partly the cause. I've been icing my thumb today and it does feel better. In the grand scheme of things it's just a little road bump that will right itself shortly.
    So to recap my weightloss year, on my year anniversary plus a week I am down 57 pounds, just over a pound a week. My friend who does Weight Watchers said thats fabulous. Yea I know but I want more, I want to be done by next anniversary and I know it means going in full force.  I see no differnce in my look from say February or March of this year and there should be. So time to step it up. I have been working with the Amazons at the gym but I think it's time to have them write me up a strict schedule. They will be so happy that I'm going to ask them to do this. They live to see my sweat! lol ewwww!  I hate sweating, I so do. I am just like my Mom as I sweat in my forehead. My body not as much! Weird but thats me! :-)  I am actually getting friendly with some of the ladies and it's nice to know that there are people there to talk to, and the time goes by quicker.  We shall see what this next level brings us. I hope to Gods that my boobs dont get any smaller. I swear I see heavy men with moobs as big as mine LOL  I did get lots of compliments on Sunday at the wake (of all places) as I hadn't seen these people since November.  As always it was nice to hear.  I admit that I need outside validation. I try not to be needy (oh hush - I really do try) although I fall short of it and hey I am a female and I like to know that I am attractive. Yes I'm doing this for me and for my health but it's a bonus to get a compliment or get checked out. It's so new to me that I do get a thrill from it but hey who doesn't like to know that someone finds them attractive?
     Awe peeps, I wore my black dress to the wake and while I was driving there I did not wear the shrug and my arms were bare. It felt so nice to feel the sun on them but I just can't go sleeveless. I feel my upper arms are just way too flabby. Oh I've seen women whose arms are even bigger than mine go sleeveless, and more power to them! I feel like if I was onstage sleeveless and waved my arm; the entire front row woul dbe taken out! lol maybe next summer I will be able to go sleeveless in public! ;-)
     Well peeps, I am ending here, one becasue I really don't have anything major to squak about and two my thumb hurts a bit. So until next time, Ciao For Now
   

No comments:

Post a Comment