Monday, September 12, 2011

Yea It's Monday!

     Let me just say I woke up in a decent mood, weekend was what it was. Due to the bad weather and floods that followed we did not make it to PA but still has some nice time together which is what matters.  Like I said as the morning progressed my mood got worse. Right now I want to just hit something.  I just want this day over. It's going to happen some days I know but why does it always seem to be on Mondays?????  :-D
     On days like this I so love my friends, you don't know it but I look at you guys on facebook, I look at your pictures and they calm me. I remember the fun times and it always makes me feel better, so thank you.  I know I can drive a saint to drink , out pester any pest, throw a whirling derbish out of whirl...okay I'll stop LOL  It's just that I need the interaction and since I am far from most of you it's through emails and posts on facebook which is why I am on there so damn much.  If I overwhelm at times mea culpa ;-)   I will wind down with this , a poem I wrote for my friends: You all know who you are :-D    NOW one more thing, doesn't anyone want my naughty story?? LOL

FRIENDS:
- are in your thoughts most times but in your heart every day
- make you feel like you are someone worth knowing
- forgive your failures and love you enough not to notice them
- can make you feel confident when you doubt everything about yourself
- calm your soul by just being there
- laugh at the dumb things you don't even know you are saying without making you selfconsious for saying them
- give you a gentle push towards your goals then walks secretly behind you with arms out in case you falter
- share in your joys and are a comfort for your sorrows
- are those who you can ask "How do you know me so well, when I don't even know myself?"
If you can say you know one person who does this then you are indeed lucky,
If you know several then you have touched on the Divine


I have touched on the divine ;-)  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment