Tuesday, September 27, 2011

New finds are fun!

     Did a bit of fall cleaning this past weekend and I found a brand new blouse I bought, that by the time I was going to wear it, it was too small.  Well I tried it on and it fits perfectly now. BooYah!! This blouse is very much like the ones I wear now as I bought them all together but it was a smaller size than the rest.  The blouses tend to let people know I am there as they have these sparkles on them that after a few washes tend to fall off.   I stayed at a girlfriends home and she said the next day she found them all over. LOL   Even my car has them on the seat. In the summer it gets hot so they came off my blouse and get seared on the seat.   hehehe
     Work has been a bear today and I'm not talking Winnie The Pooh, I mean a big mean grizzley!! Just so many things, new employees arguing facts..eesh!! All is good though, I'm on break and as the evening starts in winds down.  Lots of flurry as we are coming into annual enrollment season ... fasten your seat belts it's going to be a bumpy ride! ;-)   I just had 4 employees coming up to me and I answered each one and you stop and think wow, when did THAT become second nature to know this. Somtimes I get boggled at things I actually know. Not that I am brilliant by any stretch, math for one just makes me look like a deer in the headlights, but I know what I know.  Well wasn't that profound? hahahaha
     Spoke to Joann last night peeps. She is doing much better as she is getting the grasp on herself. I swear we are so eager to give those we love hugs but we fail to give them to ourselves. I don't mean actually hug your own body , I mean more in a mental way buit if you want to give yourself a quick feel by all means...have at it! I can't wait to meet her in a few months, looking forward to it. 
        Okay peeps that's it for now I may be back later but more than likely will be back tomorrow. It's actually my wedding anniversary so it may not be until LATE tomorrow ;-)    Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment