Thursday, September 8, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away!!

     I swear it's been raining so much lately. I was speaking to a friend of mine in England who said a co-worker was playing golf. I said I thought he mentioned it was raining, to which he replied if we waited until it wasn't raining here we would never do anything! LMAO  I guess it's relative but I am not used to having it rain 5 days in a row. I actually had the heater in my car on as it was so chilly last night driving home, me the gal who loves cold weather!  Besides the rain we have had flash floods and even my area there were rescue squads out to get people stranded in their cars.  Earthquakes, hurricanes and floods.....I feel like the great spirit is up there going "and for my next trick.."   At least my hubby told me when he got home tonight we had a dry basement. I have enough on my brain right now, so one less thing is good.
     Now I know what we have is nothing compared to pics I saw last week of my friends in NY after the hurricane. Several basements totally flooded with over 6 feet of water in them, my friend in NJ had water up to her living room level! So I am very thankful for what has not befallen me here.  Of course I am always thankful for my family and friends. 
     Just wanted to say hello and also to say I may not be around for a few days but you may see a post from me come Sunday at some point. So my lovlies enjoy the weekend, have fun and if it's really fun I want pictures!! LOL ;-) 
Speaking of here are a few from my area today: 


AND THE BEST FOR LAST


 Peace out until next time ...Ciao

1 comment:

  1. Don't venture to far - with water this high you'd be up to your neck !!!

    ReplyDelete