Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Happy Monday Disguised As Tuesday

     Well howdy folks.  Fall is in swing or at least it feels like it. Kids are all headed back to school today and the weather is chilly and damp here in VA. I love this time of year and can't wait to go see the trees change their color.  Change is important although we fight so hard against it sometimes.  Nature changes constantly and it's something we need to embrace in ourselves.  I am changing, I can feel it a little more every day.  I see my relationships changing also and this is not bad it just happens as life itself changes around us. I am not always easy in accepting changes I will admit that but I think it has to do with being comfortable knowing something already. So when that something or even someone changes I tend to take it personally.  I know this is not the truth of the matter but I still am afraid that perhaps I am the reason for the change.  Now sometimes this is a good thing! if I can help someone change for the better, if i can help myslef change for the better this is good!! It's so hard to put into words sometimes which is not very helpfull when you are writing a blog LOL
     Some change is easy to see, as in my weight loss. Other things are not always noticed right away.  I would love to know how to balance my changes and not freak out or worry as much as I do on occasion. Any ideas are welcome people, just let me know your ideas.
     Today I will be short.....the day started odd enough as there was a skunk sitting on our garbage bin this morning and thankfully he was gone by the time I left to go to work and then when I giot here I found that my brand new package of turkey bacon and hard boiled eggs were thrown out on Friday from our fridge at work, NOT A HAPPY MARY!!!  Well I am signing off now but I wil be back later peeps, remember send those ideas, I'm waiting.  :-D

1 comment: