Friday, September 23, 2011

Week is Over!!!

     TGIF for sure.  What a different week thsi was for me. Between the training and then doing all the things I do in a week in one day made the time fly by. I really have nothing major to post tonight but wanted to come on becasue I made a promise I would when I started this.  I did realize this today and I posted it somewhere else but I truly love when I'm hanging with my friends and we are close enough to have gotten to the point where we are both quiet and its fine. It's comfortable and we are cool with it.  Thing is I was on the phone with such a friend today and that silence occurred and it really doesn't translate well. It's just when you are in the same room you are enjoying the company. Ah well its all good because you laugh and say ciao for now and talk another time.   it was just something I noticed today.  Like I said day was slow and this crossed my mind and i wanted to share. So enjoy your weekend peeps, see ya Sunday I'm headed out to breakers for a drinkette with some work peeps.  Until next time ...ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment