Sunday, September 18, 2011

It's Sunday and...

You know what? I’m fat! I have been fat a long time. It has taught me many things that I may have missed out on had I not been. It taught me to be myself, to learn that I am a unique person. It taught me that I don’t have to blend in with the crowd. Through the cruelty of others I learned kindness. From being teased and ostracized I learned acceptance. From being judged I learned not to judge. Being fat is also NOT all I am. I pity the people who just see what’s in front of them. There is so much more to a person than how they look.  I lost sight of this about a month ago. I for whatever reason I got needy and full of self pity and enough is enough. JoAnn heaven help her made me realize again that life is for living not wallowing in pity.  I spoke to her by the way and I made her laugh. It was music to my ears to hear that.  We are going to meet for the holidays and I am looking forward to it.
     It's confidence, that's the key and I finally feel it again. I don't know why I lost it, somewhere along the road I fell into a slump but the last month has been full of ups & downs and I am ready to start the new season back to my old self.  I'm a fucking hoot!!!  hahahaha  I think weird shit, example: Last night the hubs decides to take out the bottles for recycling. We keep them in a bin and then about once a month put them out to be picked up. Well looking at them I start laughing. Here was the count. 7 2 liter bottles of rum, 4 bottles of schnapps 3 bottles of vodka and a few diet coke cans.  I would love to see the face of the man picking this up, whoo hoo party house!!!!!   Actually its a nightly ritual for my hubby to have a few shots before bed as his back hurts him and it helps him sleep. But it amused me a lot to see it all bagged together :-) 
     Getting back to confidence......I bought a sexy red and black corset. (spoke about it in my last blog I think)  I love it!! I can't wait to truly fit into it. I also have thigh high stockings to go with it...I know....saucy!!! Yep and big gals want to feel sexy too and we are. Ever see a guy walking with a fat chick and think..why??? I'll tell you why. She makes him feel like a man, she is confident in her looks, knows she is worth being with. More importantly she IS worth it and has made herself that way. See by not being a barbie doll she actually developed a personality that attracts people and keeps them interested long after the initial look. Amazing isn't it.  People who know me, know I love to laugh and joke, humor is a great turn on, (as I have said before) and I love art, theater, beaches, muscle cars, tattoos, non PC anything, animals and rain. That's the tip of this iceberg. I run deep boys and girls...hahaha   Well more later as it promises to be a great day today!!

FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE:
     Here is a pic of the corset I bought. I am thinking I will be in it for New Year's if not right after. Yes men feel free to gawk at the sexy lady wearing it, she's beautiful!!    OOOOH I can't wait to take my own pic in this!! :-D xx

No comments:

Post a Comment