Saturday, September 3, 2011

Out Of The Mouth Of Babes - Sort Of!

     Well yesterday one of my co-workers brought his daughter in to visit. She is just over a year old and weighs 25.5 pounds, and just adorable I might add.  Well I have lost 29 pounds and when I held her, because I just had too, she felt so heavy in my arms. It struck me right there and then I was carrying this weight on me and it was a catharsis for me to see in living form the weight I lost!!  I walked with her and my steps were more metered than as of late too. Don't get me wrong, I would have held her all day. She just kept looking at me and laughing when I made silly faces at her and then we gave her a tiny goldfish cracker to eat and she pushed it into my mouth to feed me. HOW CUTE!!! That brought back the pangs of not having a baby but you already read that blog! Daddy said no no, Mary isn't doing carbs and we laughed and she laughed too!  This little beautiful person was just too cute to give back to Mom & Dad but alas I finally did and when I gave her back it was amazing how much lighter I felt. It was like a reminder of what I had accomplished and t felt good!! One person at work the other day said "Look at you flying around the office, all over the place"  LOL  It's true though, I do get up and walk around a lot more.I don't even mind having to park farther away from my building.  Well I just wanted to jot this down as it struck me.....this is a long weekend so there may or may not be another blog until Monday. Not much to report at the moment at 8AM on a Saturday but if all goes right I should have a few tales to tell.  Ciao my peeps until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment