Thursday, September 13, 2012

Workin' It Old Skool!

     What I mean is that before I was a supervisor I used to handle the phone calls originally, then I moved up to doing the emails that came in. Then I became supervisor, but with the open enrollment time coming up for benefits re-newals, I am once again doing emails.  I dont mind at all. We are going to be very busy, I can tell already, and I will do what's needed of me.  I always try to help if I can.
     So my weight loss so far. I have been a little quiet and the reason is that drama at home, well not really drama but things needing attention, took precidance over me. I wasnt eating bad, but I was having more carbs then I should have AND wasn't going to the gym. I quickly found out that that is not a good combo for me. So I have been getting back to the gym -slowly LOL. I will be speeding that up as of this weekend and already called them to set up an appointment with the trainer. Between my shoulder and knee issues I need her to lay down a routine that I can do that will not hurt them more and yet get me moving as much as I need to. Like I said I lost that weight and I can forgive myself 5-9 pounds but NOT 50+ that will never be back on this body. I do wish that I could have some of the fat pushed up to my tits but alas that also is not happening! LOL
     You know what I still get excited about, that I can bend over the side of my chair and pick up a pen that fell. I know you are either laughing, grinning, or shaking your head. Maybe all three, but trust me it's the little things that you notice on a day to day basis. I can bend over to pick stuff up without putting one leg out to balance myself, or hold on to something to do the same.  Again the little things.  I tend to get bored easily and having the trainer Saturday to get me a new routine will help me get re-excited about things. Plus hubs is now being really good too so it's just easier. I was going to say misery loves company but it's not misery. I'm not starving myself, just the opposite actually. It's what I'm eating thats changing. Oh don't get me wrong,  I still look at hot fresh italian bread & creamy butter with the same degree of lust as if I had seen Johnny Depp covered in baby oil offering himself to me. I just need to hold back and use some of my stubborness that I inherited from both my parents, so I don't give in. There are much more fun things to give yourself up to. 
      On to the season starting. As much as I adore the cool weather, and all the autumn scents, the one thing I hate is that my skin gets dry. I love my Clarins as it works in all seasons, which is good as it can be costly, and I don't have to buy a seperate one for this season, but I do need to suppliment a little. I make my own body scrubs but for my face, I swear by St. Ives Apricot scrub. I have used this product for over 20 years!!! Hows that for a testimonial?? You can get it at the grocery store, drug store, Target and its under $4.00 a tube. Its wonderful and now they even have different kinds but I like the original one. It works for men and women so if you tend to have flaky skin in cooler weather or just in general, go get some.......NOW!! LOL
     Well It's close to closing time and I took the liberty to come say hi, as I never took a lunch break today but I must go back to my job so I end this here, while I enjoy a cup of tea and get back to the emails.  So peeps as always, Ciao For  Now                     

    

No comments:

Post a Comment