Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Today I Feel Sexy

     Maybe it's the cooler weather and maybe its becasue I've been going to the gym again, maybe because I got honked and waved at from a guy in a Ford 150 this morning on the way to work, I really can't say why, but I do.   I ordered some new clothes also today, not to much as I have things I am saving up for (England! LOL), but solid black slacks and several blouses to add to the new dresses I bough shoul dhold me over for a while and the grey fall winter dress I have, has a pull string waist so I can adjust that no worries!! I just now need shoes. I have hobbit feet without all the hair on them  LOL  They are medium in size (I wear a US women's 8), but I take a wide width so it's not always easy to get stylish shoes.  I do have my UGG boots which I love.  I need snow boots too and I have my eye on a pair of Timberlands but I am wondering if I should get the men's version. It's the same exact boot but I think the mens would be wider so I can wear heavier socks with them.  I need to keep my little sausage toes warm in the snow. LOL  
     I have to share a story I told my friend Jo-Ann. It involves gastric bypass, and since she is going for it at the start of the new year, I was telling her what happened.  When I was in NY my last trip I went out with some great people to the home of some other great people and one lady there who had had the surgery was saying that sex was so much better, and I have to say since i've lost weight IO would agree and is going to get even better but you dont have to be bone thin to have great sex! I want to be a size 16/18 STILL a big girl.  Sorry I digress. She went on to say that she didnt miss the slapping noises her fat made when she had sex, me being me I looked around. hey I'm a big girl and one of the other ladies there is also a big girl so I felt like I had to defend us. So I replied , "Well I always considered that clapping for a job well done!!"   I give her kudos for her weight loss, but I find myself very self concious when I am around folks like that, not the men flk but the ladies. I feel like I am being judged, and they want to grab me and tell the doctors, go ahead and slice her up!!   I personally wouldn't mind getting that lap band, its non surgical and can be removed and/or adjusted. Hubby is vehementlyagainst me getting any type of surgery, he knows 2 people who died after theirs so I can understand. Its much safer now but I'm doing it low and slow. It gets very frustrating though, and I will stray a bit making it even slower but I WILL do it!! Please hang around me until then, it wil be worth it.
    Back to the sexy feeling. I am a woman and i hate to admit it but I need pretty & sexy validation from time to time. The other blog, remeber? I was feeling blech!! o not sexy!! I guess the F150 guy this morning and a few other things are allowing me to feel sexy and attractive again. I just want to know "I still got it!! Because I still know how to use it. Oh it might be a bit creaky at times bit I am still up to trying anything althiough I am still afraid of hurting hubs since I am a big gal. I need to get over that and the FEAR OF FALLING OVER like a weeble! LOL  If you dont know what they are, they are a childs toy from years ago, the cutest little people who have no legs just a round bottom that would make then weeble and not fall down. hahahaaha
     Well peeps this sexy weeble is signing off! So until next time  Ciao For Now

1 comment: