Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Hump Day, They Lie!!

    Wednesday is hump day but I would think most people have sex on the weekends. LOL  That's a old joke and of course I know why Wednesday is called hump day but it still makes me giggle. LOL
     Howdy boys and girls, I do hope everyone is doing well. To those who are not, I hope your troubles are shortlived and all is right as rain soon. 
     I am in a decent mood and the weather today was perfect fat girl weather. Low humidity, and at 3PM it was 69 degrees. hehe  I love this time of year. I am geting ready for Mabon. Oh look another of herself's pagan festivals. It's a harvest festival and I love it. The alters I have had in the past were decorated with spectacular autumn colors of reds, gold and yellows. Candles and pumpkins and pomagranites abounded. As usual for me I will be celebrating solo, I have my bottle of hard apple cider and I have my candles and my bohdran (bore-ann) to play. It's a hard time for me as well because the next holiday Samhain or as most call it halloweeen is a New Years celebration and we honor our dead. Both my mother and my hubs mother were born in September so I always remember them in my Mabon ritual. Mabon is a celebration of the harvest and also the time to make note that the earth is getting ready to sleep.  I think thats what effects me on occason, I get a hint of, not sadness but, a kind of longing.  yea yea I know I do that anyway  LOL but I will get very teary for no reason. I miss people more, my thoughts can get darker. OOH aren't I the mysterious one? lol 
     I am writing something that i will put on here soon. OOH speaking of writing , I read something today that was posted , it was a husbands view of sex. It was beautiful, heartfelt and raw. i read it several times over and I so enjoyed it.  I swear there are so many talented people in the world and I love seeing the "average guy" write something so powerful. or listen to an orifginal piece of music, or a recipe. Its faith restoring that we are not becoming robots that we still can express ourselves. I am angered when my government wants to ban things for our good. No they just come across as bullies in a schoolyard. I am in fear of our next president, I am concerned for my country.   Wow can I go off on a tanget or what?! HAHAHA
So i wil end here peeps and i will say as always Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment