Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Chicken Soup For A Sick Husband

     Hello all, yes you read right, the hubs is sick. I myself have been able to keep a head cold at bay with just minor sniffles and a bit stuffy head in the mornings, but hubs texted me when he got hime and said he had a fever. NOT GOOD  I can't get sick now. My company is about to start Open Enrollment in 2 1/2 weeks and it's all hands on deck!! So major doses of vitamin C, hand sanitizer and lysol wipes for desktops. I am bringing home chicken soup for dinner for both of us tonight. A place nearby makes scrumptious soup. I told him to try and rest until I got there. Poor baby, I feel so bad for him. I'm hoping he takes off tomorrow as he is already off on Friday.
     It's funny how things work sometimes. The Rolling Stones were right, "You can't alwasy get what you want...........but you get what you need!"  My dad has been asking me to come to NY and I was also invited to a party on the same weekend (Oct. 6th), now I had scheduled my hair appointment here in VA that weekend as my girl will be back from her maternity leave. So first, I couldn't get off this Friday for anniversary, weather is rain all weekend so we are not going to PA so that cleared the day on Saturday - so oddly my hair salon called and asked me if I could switch my appointment as she is back and has to do something on the 6th. So now I can get my hair done THIS Saturday, hubs and I can still do a local overnight hotel romp for our anniversary, and I get to go to NY (visit my Dad and party on next Saturday)!! Trifecta!!!  Then hubs and I are talking about PA for my birthday the weekend after, and that should work fine . Leaves should really be starting to turn by then. I am spoiled and thankful for it! 
     I really am a selfish gal tonight, I just wanted to share that info, nothing is really jumping out at me to talk about but i'm chalking that up to me feeling a bit under the weather. So I will be back tomorrow and until then Ciao For Now. 

OKAY I AM BACK FOR A MOMENT  - JUST WANTED TO SHARE
I must say this soup was rich and yummy but not as yummy as mine is. LOL See :-D
Okay Now I will say good night   hahaha  I'm an ass, a cute one I hope  Ciao 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment