Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Afternoon Break

     I am at work and taking a little time to relax. It's been hectic with all the new employees now at their desks and taking calls . There are some that will need a little help, but on the whole, we have a good group. I am in the conference room having a cup of tea. I  am getting obsessive with tea LOL Still not feeling up to snuff, but better! It's all dark in here except for the dull light of day coming through the windows. It's pouring buckets outside and if I had a pillow and blanky, I'd be snoozing lol. There is a tornado warning until 7pm. We had 3 touchdown last week. Nutty weather patterns! You couldn't even see outside for all the rain and wind about an hour ago.I kind of like it! I love storms, there is so much energy in them.
Well this was just a hello, I'll be back later with more - oh boy!!! Lol Ciao

Hey all, still not feeling well, I actually fell asleep and just woke up. I wanted to come by to say good evening and I'll be back tomorrow. Ciao For Now 

No comments:

Post a Comment