Monday, September 17, 2012

Guess What I'm Drinking

     Yep...tea!! Tonight it is PG Tips "The Strong One". Once called "a Proper Football Tea" by my friend and I will say it has such nice flavor, not weak like Lipton's. I used to drink that with my Mom from age 4 and up. We had tea every afternoon. My babysitter (the one from England) brought us some tea she was sent from England and my Mother enjoyed it so much. Although Lipton's was the main drink. I know that it is also an English tea but I swear it, the teas actually from England just taste better. Just my opinion of course. I also have one called Yorkshire that is yummy. I can actually taste the difference of the teas..oooh look at me, I'm refined!! LOL
     I am also not feeling well at all. I got sick 2x today and once tonight. I can't believe I'm admitting this, but I was at the post office and asked the woman if they had a bathroom. I wasn't allowed to use it so I just couldn't help it. Next thing I know....all over the floor, yep I lost it. Thankfully it wasn't much but I wish I could have been swallowed up by said floor. I was SO embarrassed. Then I got sick again at work. Then I came home. Up until then the day was very busy but good. Maybe the foot I always seem to put in my mouth is not agreeing with me! LOL I had a great afternoon bright spot and here I am, in bed settling my tummy. Going to sleep soon and hopefully be right as rain in the morning, so I am going to say goodnight, and of course Ciao For Now.
     I'm back! Can't sleep. I just read on Facebook that my friends Dad died late tonight. I'm crying and I can't figure out why. I never met the man, this is a school friend who i havent seen for years, and yet I'm crying. I think it's that he reminds me of my Dad. About the same age and similar looks (typical old Irishman) :-). I fear that day my phone rings and I get sad news. I loathe the fact that I am not near him. I know he will slip away and I won't be there! It's a harsh realization, this reminded me of it. May her Dad Rest In Peace. 
THIS is what I fucking hate about not being near those I love and care about! Things like this, the times you want to be there, so they know you love them. (family here in VA, excluded as you're all in my heart and here) 

No comments:

Post a Comment