Tuesday, September 11, 2012

OMG I Shouldn't Find This Funny

    Apparently at the wine festival this past weekend, when the storms hit along with 70+ MPH winds, a guy from work and others were there. They said tents were flying and wine glasses were shattering.  THEN he tells me that a moon bounce with children inside it, got untethered, and started to roll across the garden. He said that I just started laughing. He said no one of course was hurt so I just laughed. The image in my head was funny. I know, I'm warped. LOL
     Today was a little somber with all the 9-11 remembering, and of course Facebook had tons of pics, NY, DC & PA held memorials and even the Presidential candidates agreed not to run commercials intended to crush all credibility from the opponent. So I saw some posts sneak in of Facebook and it made me mad. C'mon, can't you all let it go for a day? I don't want you to try to force me vote your way  using posters. I mean, do you really think you will make me do something by waving it in my face??
     Truth is today was so busy but it started fantastically, then held steady all day. I got lots done, one that I personally love, was learning how to save my voicemails to my wav file on my computer. I like to save certain ones and I always lose them, since after a time they get deleted. I got the fix from the phone guy in our building. He fixes all the phones and moves all around when we add people to our help desk. SO COOL!!! lol 
     Hubs and I are thinking of going away for a long weekend on the 28th, our wedding anniversary. Random- I know!  That's if I can get off Friday so we can go. Cross fingers but that's okay if not, we can do an overnight instead. Wow the meds are kickin in people, so I am calling it quits for the night. Ciao For Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment