Monday, February 1, 2016

There You Are

   Well I did it, I added the pink. Will I keep it? I don't know, maybe. Its fun but as my hairdresser told me this has a tendency to fade out quicker than the blonde. That's fine, gives me more of a chance to switch it up and keep on changing. A work in progress right?   I am indeed. My cousin loved the hair, she said not to lose my flair.  LOl  I have flair? Damn right, dont we all?  It's up to us whether or not we want to let it shine through.  Hubs didn't care for the pink, I looked at him right in the eye and asked him "When did you get so old and lose your sense of fun?"  He stared for a moment and then I think he realized what I was saying, He said, I am not not fun. So I said then lighten up, it's just hair. It grows back and gets cut all the time. So here is a pick of the hair
yep it's cheeky, but hey you have to be a bit whimsical in this life or else you get cold and bitter, It's that flair that my cousin mentioned.
     So it's lunchtime and I'm eating an sachet of oatmeal. I have food that i forgot to bring.  I also have the makings for a one minute muffin that actually has no carbs in it.  Its made with flax meal, egg or egg beaters, splenda and baking powder. There is something else I think. Its really tasty and hey its nice toasted with tea for a little treat at night.  I may make it for breakfast tomorrow along with a scrambled egg.
     It's life as usual now, no more holidays until Presidents day which is February 15th., so it makes for a nice Valentine's day weekend. Not that we are doing anything  LOL  Well maybe Outback. I know its not Smith & Wollenskys but its in the budget and its a decent steak. I make no apologies for it. I would apologize if it was Olive garden, ugh the Italian blood in my veins boils when I hear someone say what a great italian restaurant. I mean okay Im sure its tasty but when you've grown up with Nona and Mom, and you actually, (yes I make a damn good meatball and gravy) it's hard to find a place out that you like.  LOl   But it's the joy of no clean up isn't it? hehehe
     So I was this close (fingers put really close together) to getting into it with a chick on facebook. She was saying how fat girls are just ugly and there is nothing anyone can say to change her mind.  I stopped myself because it wasn't worth it. There are people that will just tear others down for any reason and I'm sorry, but looking a certain way in not a good reason. We were talking about it at the hair salon on Saturday. My hairdresser wants to gain muscle, she's slender and she feels too weak. So she wants to gain weight in her arms and butt area. I want to lose my belly area, One of the other ladies can't gain weight at all and she is too thin to carry a child. She is so sweet, I hope she gets preggers.  Is anyone happy with who there are. Ina  world that strives for perfection, I say embrace your imperfections, thats what makes you you!!   Too tall, Too short, Too fat, too thin or a mix of several  like me  LOL  Be happy, if you don't like something and want to change it, then do it for you, not to fit in.   Go us!!  LOL  
     So peeps its getting a bit crazy, our systems are down and I am having to double on my work because of it   oh joy!! :-D but Im on emails so thats a huge plus.  Until next time   Ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment