Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Music

All it takes is one song to remind you of the past!! DAMMIT!!!!   Good thing you have a handle on it (for the most part, damn onions!! HA :-D

I do love doing emails though and listening to music, it makes the work day so much more enjoyable.  If you remeber I said I was going to ask my manager about doing it full time when I have my interview. Well I had the interview, I dotn know, I have as good a shot as any of the others. But he said that he is going to rotate emails which is good I suppose as Im sure we all feel the same pretty much LOL     Ah peeps it a decent day, although its been overcast all day. I have two friends who are having birthdays tomorrow, one is going to be 24, old man  hahaha and the other is not 24 ;-)   I won't say how old as she wouldn't like that. but I love birthdays :-D

Just stopped in to say a mid day hey, may be back tonight, may not, we shall see. Ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment