Thursday, February 11, 2016

So It's Thursday

     So far this week hasn't been too bad at all. I'm glad I said something about wanting I go into emails, my manager has been putting me in emails. I like it, put on my headphones and chill to the tunes.  I found out that my co-worker got the job I applied for.  I'm quite pleased for him, truly. I don't think I'm meant to go further in my department. I'll either go to another division or another company altogether. I'm back to the "until hubs gets a solid job" I'm staying here. Ah well we shall see where it goes.
     I'm freezin lately, it's been so cold, and this Sunday it's going to be a high of 19! Brr baby. It's also Valentine's Day.  Hubs informed me that I'm getting the same thing as last year, yep nothing. He can't afford it and I don't want him spending money that we font gave on me. I bought us a 160 count nix it Yorkshire Gold tea as a treat, so I said there's our Valentines. We enjoy a nightly cup. I miss flowers or gifties but they are lovely extras that will wait and in the meantime we do what we need to to.
     I did decide that I'm pushing my trip to NYC forward a week. So it will be the first weekend in March. The week I was going is husbands last day of work. How can I leave him on a day like that. He said go, but no, it's his last day, he will not admit it, but he needs me there. Wether or not he realizes it. Lol plus it's the loving thing to do, told Sis, she understands.
     So it's been good as I said, but today I found out that my uncle was told that he is now legally blind. He's quite depressed. I spoke to my Aunt this afternoon. He has an appointment at the VA hospital to help him and take some more tests.  I feel so bad for him. He loves to read and this will be a major slow down. I'm going to see if I can find some large print books about the Civil War for him. That's his passion. He loves that era, actually all American history. When they visited us years back he was so happy to be here in this area. We went down in Leesburg, and along some of the civil war paths. I told my Aunt I would call back this weekend to speak with him. I asked my solitary witch group to send him strength and healing.  My great Aunt Nancy went blind when she got older. I tell you, I am so thankful every day for my Dad. He is in quite good health for his age.
     Well I'm going to get ready for bed. I'm still not feeling 100%, hubs sharing that cold if his. Haha
I wish you all that you have a lovely Valentine's Day. Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment