Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Same Song As Yesterdays Blog, Different Response LOL

 The difference a day makes, interesting. I guess there will always be a deep down feeling that may on occasion come to the surface. I was feeling a bit weak yesterday but stronger today. We all have ups and downs. But i never want to forget, as it was beautiful. its different now and just as beautiful but in a different way and that's very cool.  I am working this weekend Sat and Sunday as we are slammed on emails and i can use the OT. I'm getting that very positive feeling again. It was a good celebration of Imbolc last night and I am feeling quite rejuvenated.

Just wanted to make the observation and share it and I will admit I am addicted to the new show Lucifer. I love it   I hope it says on longer than one season, not sure , it may be too kitschy for some and well the overly religious may have an issue with the show itself, but oddly the star Tom Ellis is the son of a preacher and several in his family are also preachers  LMAO

Ah well until later peep, Ciao babies.....

No comments:

Post a Comment