Friday, February 12, 2016

I need to get this out OR I will burst

     I'm putting it here because well its a rant of sorts, its not a pity party as I dotn feel all upset but there's a part of me that is a little jealous. Its not going to make or break me at all but Im tired, its been a fucking crazy week, people on the phone have been especially stupid.  To quote Murtough from Lethal Weapon, I'm getting too old for this shit!!  LOL  Not really but I am getting tired of hearing people bitch and yell at me because they are pissed off.  Like before  - I get a guy yelling that he cant enter his time.. Um  dumbass, its past lock out time, like it is every week at this time!! so you fuck up and its my fault!??  Ah well  I am staying at this job as long as I have to and not a moment longer, but I digress  hehehehe
 All day today, as I expected, the flowers all got delivered, Sharis Berries and Edible Arrangements are on many desks. Everyone is talking about all the restaurants they are going to such as Mortons and J.Gilhooley and Ruth's Chris.  I don't need flowers or restaurants, but part of me misses it , its just a nice change. Not for show but to treat my loves to a nice experience.  I work fucking hard all week and I HATE HATE HATE having to scrimp with everything. I don't know what I'm saying I guess I just need to get this superficial cape off my shoulders I guess, I will look at all my beautiful pictures I have of the flowers that I've received in the past, red roses , beautiful white roses and other types of goodies and sweet things. I even got a cook book!  lol  Love it  I know love and I return it and am so lucky that I have a hubs, and family and friends that love me.  I just hate that you feel pressured on this holiday, why wait for one day, I want those I know reading this,  that if I could, I would have sent them dozens of roses and yet one rose is just perfect too, I wish you all the love your hearts can hold and whomever you love (spouse, lover, friend)  returns that love and doesn't need a special day to prove it.  Ciao For Now

2 comments:

  1. Valentines was ortiginally designated for single persons and to celebrate them finding love - not married folk. Now it's just commercial bullshit where restaurants double the prive of ordinary food and florists double the price of ordinary bouquets....dont need all that BS !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, that's a very true statement. I think its just the current situation. Ans yes they do jack up prices to unreal costs!!

      Delete