Sunday, February 14, 2016

OMG

     I had a blog all ready for today, that was scrapped as I just found out that an old friend from school died today. She had a brain aneurysm. I am still in shock. I just chatted with her yesterday on Facebook. She was a lovely woman, her son is an up and coming comic and she was so proud of him.
Two years ago when Queens Village had terrible snowstorms she asked me if my Dad needed anything as she would bring over whatever he may need as most folks list electric. Dad was without power but he was okay. She lives pretty close to him.  That's the kind of woman she was. I wish her a peaceful journey into Summerland. Kay's you were an awesome lady, glad I knew you.  R.I.P.

Thames nothing for granted and p,ease let those you care about know it. We do but it's nice to hear. I say it a lot I know but I love those I live with all my being. You can bet on that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment