Friday, February 5, 2016

Sitting In The Parking Lot

As I sit here before work I'm thankful for a job, I'm thankful for my car that gets me here and that I can afford to put gas in it.  I dud not get that other position as as a friend so bluntly put it yesterday- better luck next time! Yes indeed, but the next home won't be here at this company.  Oh my manager couldn't say enough of how great a worker I am.  Whatever, I know this. The whole day just left a bad taste in my mouth.  Hubs has a few more weeks left. More concerned about him anyway.
     It snowed last night and there's not much here but NYC is getting it. I hope it's clear at the end of the month. I am going up to visit and see a friends band play.  Crossing fingers.  Well it's almost 8. So I'm heading upstairs. Have a fabulous weekend peeps. Ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment