Monday, February 22, 2016

It Busts My Buttons

    The problem with working in Customer Service more times than not is being the go between for the employee and the company
One woman today was saying that she was shorted for 16 hours on her last paycheck. So I saw that in the ticket she called in they made note she entered her time past the lock out and as I have said thats it and if we are in a week two you will not get those hours until the next paycycle. She was okay with that but she said there wa an additional 8 hours.  So I went back and did an audit trail and I found out that the prior week she had done her Friday time the following week again (bad pattern i know) so I let her know this except that this was a week one and it was approved so those 8 hours should have made the paycheck. So I contact payroll and am explaining this to the woman upstairs who says , well we don't see it.  I'm like how can you not?  I'm looking right at at the audit trail. So instead if taking my word or letting me send her a screen shot of what Im looking at she is asking me to contact the employee and her send me screen shots of her side of the time entry.  REALLY?  Lets just prolong this even more. I really understand protocol and I understand systems are in place for a reason but when I am seeing proof right here why is it needed to have the employee send in more proof.  I dont understand why the systems not flowing into each other on our end should make an employee have to wait for their money.  I am more and more disillusioned with this company's policies.  This whole new vacation additions for higher ups that must be used by end of first quarter, so not right just to make the books level out. As one employee said to me - Ponsey Scheme.   Hubs is on his last week at his job and will once again be looking for new employment. At least this time he will know to apply right away for the unemployment, our tax return will hold the bills for an other month maybe two if I pay minimums all across the board.  But I need to get out of this company soon.  In the time I've been here I've watched it slowly self implode
     I am so looking forward to NYC this trip will be a b;ast and Sis and I are hanging with an old school/neighborhood pal of mine who is a fab person. AND her boyfriend will be our designated driver so yes the drinks will flow.  Im not an every weekend kind of drinker but this will be a let the hair down kind of night. Then Im hoping to see some peeps on Saturday then back to work the next Monday.
     Hoping with hubs home at this point whilst looking for work he will do more throwing out and clearing rooms of all but the bare minimum so we can sell the house in the early summer.  Pay off the mortgage and start fresh in apartment as I still have hopes of moving back to NYC.  We shall see.  There is a bright side to this and I am going to focus on that little glimmer and fan it to a bright flame.  LOL   So I am shutting down my computer as its after 5.  Heading home and even planning to have some kebobs later this week, its been too long since the last time.  
So ciao for now peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment