Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Fear

We all have fears, they all make perfect sense to us.  We may even share similar ones. Me - I fear I'll be forgotten. I don't fear death, I don't even fear being alone. But I do fear being forgotten. Like the whole time I was friends with someone was just that - time! Nothing more nothing less.  I would love to know that on occasion someone will smile at my thought. Or laugh at something I did and say - she was fun.  I'm glad I knew her.
     I see all these posts on my friend Kas' Facebook page.  Mine is there too. And I know it's a bit morbid but I often wonder how I will remembered. I hope it's good. :-)
     I'm home today, been sick this entire long weekend which sucks.  But I don't want to stray far from home.  Hopefully I'll be okay tomorrow.  I am going to work no matter what.  I'm just saying hi. So take care peeps.  Ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment