Thursday, February 25, 2016

Been Training People Today

I really have enjoyed today so far.  It was cool to train a few on the people on HR and all its glory today.  I sometimes forget all the silly information that is in my noggin'  And nice to hear that I am a good teacher.  Now these people have a plus in that they know the other systems so this is just more added information but as one said, there are lots of little caveats within HR. It made the day go by faster and I've already got 45 hours in so all day tomorrow is overtime since I worked this past Saturday. Weeks total is 40 hours regular time 13 hours overtime. Not bad. It helps.
Hubs is sad, he won't say it but just now, he was very quiet and I looked over and saw a tear rolling down his cheek. My heart broke, so I cuddled into him and he's now asleep against me. So I'm sitting here for awhile I suppose. Lol. I am so annoyed at this company, they offer the full time job then realize he can't touch the new computers as he's not a full employee. So fuckin hire him! Ugh. So I brought home kabobs for dinner as a treat. It's been awhile and they were delicious. Slightly different spices from the place we used to go to, but really nice.
     So no OT this weekend. It's cooking time.  I'm going to make a bunch of things like grilled chicken breasts, lamb chops (if the store has them this week) maybe a pork roast. Then during the week hubs can add some veg and dinner will be quick to prepare. They changed my hours back to 8 am to half 4 so I'll get home early enough to cook it and not eat at 7pm. I'm going to bed peeps, it's actually almost 2 hours since I started, I got caught up in something so hubs went up already. It's going to be a rough day for him and I want to get up early so I can run to the store before work and get him a treat, a card some sweets, something cute, other than me lol.  So until next time Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment