Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Short Week and Long Thoughts

     Today is Wednesday, tomorrow is Thanksgiving. It's pouring down rain and cold. I really don't mind the rain, but it seems to be the general consensus to complain about it. I also don't mind the cold and as I'm looking out my office window I am seeing the rain switching over to a slushy mix. Guess we may find out how Tink (my car) does in the snow after all :-)  
     I also will be changing my calendar to December as my next work day will be Dec. 1st. This is always a mix of joy and longing for me. Joy because - Christmas. I love this season, it will be a bit more meager this year gift wise but my love for friends an family is a plentiful as always/
OMG  just need to interject  - I had a peppermint mocha this morning at Starbucks (treated myself and I and bouncing off the walls, yapping away and a bit giddy. What is in this stuff  LMFAO
     Headed over to the in-laws tomorrow and then chill for the remaining days off. Gym Saturday, Friday as well if I get the time as I am planning a major bathroom clean and bedroom sorting out.  I mean really - I found my snow boots in their box UNDER a quilt in the bedroom closet. WTH is with that?? They are a blue plaid lace up and oooh daddy - sexy sexy   hahahaha  They look decent and work well and they keep my pedicured tootsies warm. Keepers!!
     I am waiting for the holiday mooching ads to start.  I sound so cynical with that and my heart goes out to all of them truly it does. I know first hand what its like to live paycheck to paycheck and juggle bills. I've watched my credit score go from 765 to just about 600. It sucks but I am very lucky that I still have a rook over my head and a job to go to.  I wish I had money enough to make sure that everyone I know would never want for anything, to be able to enjoy life's adventures in style and elegance while laughing too loud and eating/drinking the finest available. To be able to share the wealth with those that need it. Put clothes on a persons back, a roof over a family, educate a child , allow people to enjoy art and architecture in whichever country they want.  To appreciate the beauty this world can offer.  I mean you can't take it with you.
     As of late here in the US there has been so much turmoil. Riots are going on, racial tension, religious tension. People being killed for voicing an opinion, or for just nit being the same. It is hard for me to grasp this, as i treat people as they treat me, I try not to judge anyone, but dam its hard sometimes. It seems sometimes we are going backwards. I hope calmer minds will prevail.  I'm not political, I can see both sides although I do lean towards conservative, I believe you earn your living and work for what you have, but if the ability to learn is not available to you that's a bad thing as well.
     Okay now its proper snowing out. It looks pretty. It makes me feel better. God I'm a simple biatch!  lol
     Im stopping now, going to make a cup of tea. Always a good thing. I'll be back very soon.  Muah  Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment