Thursday, November 27, 2014

I Said I'd Be Back

     Well Happy Thanksgiving one and all. It's now almost 4am, I've been up almost an hour. Lots on my mind. It runs from being determined and confident to omg what am I going to do? I'll settle for a happy medium.
      Was in a rotten mood last night. Then as the night went on I felt better. Got some cuddles from the cat, kisses from the hubs, and I ordered my first Christmas giftie. Like I said before, can't do anything big really but I really wanted to get this for my friend. Things like this make me happy.
      I was treated to a dream, for almost 2 weeks I enjoyed amazing experiences and barely opened my wallet sans for personal items I bought. WHAT? Yep and I'm still in awe at this.  I had help getting there, with my accommodations, again, in awe. I have some amazing friends and on this day I am most thankful for them.  My only real sadness today is that my father will be alone on this Thanksgiving. His neighbors are visiting family, now they did invite him, but he said no. He has not heard from his lady friend so not going there. I feel tears coming right now. I love my dad and wish we were together. He has done so much for me, and it hurts not being able to celebrate with him.
     I will call him later of course. I'm about to go bake pumpkin pies to bring over to my in-laws. I make a mean pie. I'm a good baker.  I'm sad I didn't get the chance to cook for my friends in England. I think I will make cookies and ship them over.  Regular and spelt cookies, for my friend sometimes suffers tummy wise.  Hey if you can't make something special for friends who can you make them for.
      Going to quietly head downstairs for tea. Ciao For Now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment