Tuesday, November 4, 2014

4 More Sleeps

     Okay yes I am getting excited, hehe, soon I will be on the other side of the Atlantic.  I'm loving that fact that I even got a free duffel bag that has owls on it. Wasn't expecting it but was nice. Peeps I had to say I did something I've wanted to do for awhile but always felt I was too fat. Well I've lost weight so today I went to get a professional waxing down. I'm talking full Brazilian and legs. She was wonderful. I was a quite relaxed despite the fact that my girl junk was hanging out on the table. She and I were chatting about pain tolerance. Mines decent, I mean sitting 4.5 hours getting some ink can be painful but I didn't  think this waxing was bad at all. She was quick, and knew her stuff. I was very impressed. I love it and I really had no "fat" issues either. I'm so over being embarrassed by how I look. Not that I was, but I was obsessing over meeting all these wonderful people in England. I'm so dumb sometimes, I'm fine. I will be fine. We are going to have a blast. I admit I would like to chat with my friend now. It just seems odd not to have seen him in NY. This makes twice now. So close BUT I am going to see him Sunday. I said I'd like to not must, I'm not that possessive. I know I am over zealous  with friends sometimes but I'm not stupid. I like to share things.  Another dear friend, well she has gone above & beyond. She has loaned me things to take and I can't thank her enough for her kindness. yes you guys know who you are. Love you both and I want you to all the best ever.    Tomorrow is my mani/pedi. God I sound like such a primadonna. Lmao I just like to be well groomed.  Just chilling with hubs tonight. He's being so sweet and picking me up slippers tomorrow.  Although I love being barefoot. Dad keeps telling me to text him when I get there. I said Dad it will be 3in the morning. He then said call later then. Lol. I hope I can sleep on the plane.  Perhaps, an allergy pill and a few cocktails will put me out.  Hehehe. Well I need to get to bed so I'll say goodnight. And ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment