Saturday, November 29, 2014

Blah :-D

    I'm not feeling great tonight. Have a headache and feeling achy. Went to the gym this morning, did my treadmill and circuit. Came home and did some errands, yet I'm now having tea with the TV on in the  background and getting fidgety. I have some cold meds left from overseas, just took some. Thinking sleep. Tomorrow is laundry, cooking for the week and getting ready for work.
     Been stalking Facebook, looking at friends pics. A few groups I know had get togethers. One was in my fav place, Lancaster PA. Such great pics.   I often wonder though, is it me, that makes people never take a hugging pics with me? I looked at my pics and there are very few of them. Just an odd thought. Lol told you I feel rough.   I'd better go, I'm cranky. Hubs is rubbing my back and it feels really nice, so going to enjoy the massage. :-D. Ciao For Now 

No comments:

Post a Comment