Monday, November 24, 2014

Quick Lunch Blog

     Okay back to work today and amazing how it feels like I never left. I, like a dumb bunny, forgot to set my out if office, so I had over 500 emails to go through. Good think i came in early today. LOL Its good to be back I suppose and it felt like I've never left. I was greeted with much enthusiasm, but one wonders was it that they are glad to see me or that they are glad to see me since the phone cue is tremendous right now. I'll go for the first one.  I handed out my key chains to the group and I am not sure how I did it but I got exactly enough. WHEW!!!  Genius I am, its the only answer. LOL
     Hubs has been amorous since I've been back, a very welcome change. We even took a little video of me LOL  Oh stop that, I'm an adult with a very healthy carnal appetite. Let me have this!! ;-D  I've also been continuing on my healthy eating quest. Not diet, healthy! BIG difference and I'm hitting the gym tonight or in the am, not sure which -  but in the next 24 hours my ass will be doing the circuit and treadmill. I made a promise and I intend to keep it, I had bought a sexy little piece of bedroom attire that now fits wonderfully. No I cant share that pic here - sorry  HAHAHAHAAHA
     My hair is back to looking decent, my god but over in England it had a mind of its own. OMG It was horrid. The lovely lady of the manor I was staying at (LOL) is a hairdresser and she recommended an intense hair treatment. I did one and I also gave myself a more ash blonde look. I may go lighter again come the summer but winter hair is here, I like it
    I am excited about getting more ink this year as well. Upper thigh this time or inner leg. I may get a collar piece instead ans I have been wanting to get rid of my "titty kitty for some time now. I shall see. This is a year of change for me.
    I am amazed at how nothing here has changed.  I would have thought maybe in two weeks that things may have been a but different,  I need to change my world up a bit. Spoke to hubs,  told him I don't like our home. It needs so much done and after being in a lovely home and also missing my NY home we discussed it and Im thinking in the new year - we are doing minimal upkeep and then selling as is. Moving into a two bedroom condo in 2015  Thats my hope anyway. More to come on that in other blogs
     We got bad news on a financial issue so not happy there.  I am weighing in tomorrow to see what my start weight is now. I lost just under 4 lbs while on vaca, hot damn!!
Just saw that we are expecting snow on Wednesday  its 70 degrees right now  LMAO   ah Mother nature is as crazy as me.  Ciao For now lovelies  

No comments:

Post a Comment