Friday, November 28, 2014

Half 3 - Ugh

     The only time I want to see this is if I've been partying all night. But not this time.  This time I fell into a turkey coma sometime around 11 last night. Day started early so I was done. Made a lovely pie, the cat then proceeded to make it fall on the floor. Bought one, along with some wine. So the day continued with no more SNAFU's.
     My sis made these apple pie cocktails. They were really tasty and I know this, as I had several just to make sure. Hehehe. The dinner was excellent, conversation good. My niece loved the down vest I brought her back from England, courtesy of my dear friend. He saved my ass but good. She didn't take it off all day. Lol
     Just want to say TGIF to all of you, as I'm in bed and going to try to sleep a few more hours. The stores are open as it's Black Friday. No way am I stepping outside this house right now. Too cozy in bed. So until next blog. Ciao For Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment