Saturday, November 8, 2014

I Should Be Asleep

     But I'm not! I'm not sleepy really and I'm kind of hoping that by being up now, I will be able to sleep on the plane. Yes boys and girls the day is here, I leave for England this evening. I'm arriving there at about half 7 Sunday morning. My friend is picking me up and I have a sneaking suspicion that his youngest will be with him. I can not wait to give her huge hugs. Gorgeous girl, all his children are beautiful.
     I packed my bag last night, just a few odds and ends to go in this morning. It's a bit surreal to be sure. I'm both excited beyond belief and calm at the same time. Of course my tooth chipped sometime between 10 and 4 this morning. The back part and although it's not bad I can feel it. And I have a pimple on my girl parts. I had a Brazilian done so perhaps an ingrown hair? Joy- LMAO but it's not going to take away from my trip. We are all adults here and understand that we are not airbrushed to perfection.
  Hubs is sound asleep and I'm debating on going in for cuddles before the alarm goes off  in roughly an hour and a half . I'm going to miss him so much. It's hard right now, me being the only one working, we will get by, I know I this.
    My mind is over active but all is done, work this week was hell so I need this vacation lol I'll post more later this week. Stay cool peeps and ciao for now. Cheerio! Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment