Tuesday, November 25, 2014

My Body Is So Mad At Me

     At the gym tonight my back said, "bitch, what are you doing to me?"  I said "back, shut up, you'll thank me later on." I'm pushing, but I've got goals man. I need to pace it I know, but I want this more than ever. Things in my life are changing, I need strength and energy. I want to be like a caterpillar and emerge a butterfly. Oh but shouldn't I work for a card company with lines like that. Lol
     So the snow we are getting is not going to be anything crazy. I knew it wouldn't but at least it won't be nuts getting home. Then again, who knows it may change again and we'll get pounded. Thursday will be spent at the in-laws and Friday is bathroom cleaning day. Such an elaborate day, be still my heart.
      I have plans, surprises for people I know in the coming year, maybe a new job. Yep I'm looking after the new year, once hubs gets a job.  I'm wasted where I am, I'm a fuckin great employee. I will do more than my share, help where needed, etc, and I'm likable. I get along with pretty much everyone. I'm well versed when composing proper emails. Enough about that.  I'm going to have those around me, want me around - big time!
     Like I said I am in pain, good pain though. Shower is needed. So ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment