Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Paris Day 1 Just a quickie

     What can I say PARIS!! Tonight I am sitting on the balcony of my hotel room on Rue Pappion. Interestingly I know this means Butterfly street. I am, at this moment just so overcome with emotions. Today I was up at 5am. We met up with lovely people and then we took the Eurostar to France. We had 2 bottles of fizz and sandwiches. How interesting to have an international section but whoot whoot I now have another stamp in my passport. Was awesome to meet my friends sister at the train early this morning. Will see her later this week. Beautiful woman and huge boobs that I am envious of lmao.
     We all know I'm shirt and round. Today I walked so much. This is a good thing. I must press on but oh my god. My legs were killing me. These people I am with. These amazing people are taking it in stride. I'm both proud of myself and embarrassed both at this walking and having to cab it.
     Paris is amazing. We went by the Moulaun Rouge (spelt wrong I'm sure)  and so many sex shops.  I saw a few things I really liked. Hey a new toy maybe? I like toys. Lol
We got on a tour bus from there. Drive the city and when it ended we went to The Buddha Bar. What an amazing place. Wonderful atmosphere and drinks. On the way there had a nice chat with my friend as he and I took the cab. He's a wonderful man, he mentioned things to me and it's so warming to know that our friendship is one of honesty and trust. Such a rare occurrence these days. I mean here is a man who I know was genuinely concerned when I hit personal snag. He has always encouraged me to do better but in a way to let me know I'm fine but it would not be a bad thing to refine myself at the same time? Understand that? Okay if not. We do.  I have a lifelong friend that I connect with and that's just a blessing. I'm looking at the room light coming from his and his wife's hotel room right now. We share a balcony. Oh yes. I am looking out at ancient buildings that have balconied and window boxes. You can picture the old days in your head. There's a feeling about Paris that can't be explained. Only experienced. Tonight we found a lovely Italian restaurant with superb food and a hands on chef who was a delight. I got drunk. Are amazing risotto. Had lots of laughs and this brings me to the start. Sitting looking out. Starting up at the sky. Once again I'm weeping again as I thank The Mother Goddess for bringing these people into my life. I'm silly I'm soppy and getting sleepy. So I'll say good night and ciao for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment