Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Why Is The Question I Guess

   I have come to terms that I am not going to get hired for every job I apply to, but in the last few weeks I have not even gotten any replies from the places I did apply to. Is it too much to ask, or to expect, that a company at least let you know they received your résumé. It's quite disheartening.

I want to scream, or cry, or oh I don't know. I need hugs and kind words, and for once I will say YES I AM NEEDY! I need a purpose, a reason. I'm trying to find something I want to do with my life but all I get is false leads. I even looked into getting loans but I have no collateral to start anything.  I want to make my mark but its not easy when all you have is invisible ink!!

1 comment:

  1. What's even more aggravating is applying and they block the company name on the website. The people who tell you how to do your resume and how to network and apply for jobs are not living in the real world. They say to send a follow up letter but to where? When I was looking I must have applied to over 400 postings. Got three interview and had absolutely no way to follow up. I got maybe half a dozen of those sorry but letters. But after all that it worked out. It will for you too. But you go right ahead and blow off whatever steam you need to. And by the way......your writing could be something to work with.......

    ReplyDelete