Friday, May 10, 2013

About time, right?

      I know I'm not doing this every day, but I'm trying to find a job and I've been hitting the gym. So sorry guys.
      I do have a an agenda though tonight. 3 Words: Abercrombie and Fitch!!! I keep hearing things about the owner of this company. I have said from the start, it's his company and can run it as he pleases but the more I hear, the more I realize he is indeed an ASSHOLE!! He won't hire anyone who is not very attractive, its in his store policy, plus he has no sizes for women over a size 10. His choices yes, but since the most common size is a 14, maybe it's me, but that's not very smart. What amazing amount of revenue he is missing. He doesn't care of course, he want to be "exclusive". Well good luck to him as he is going to need it. Since the whole size issue has caused such a stir, now all kinds of things are coming out about him. He has horrible work environments and managers of divisions are writing articles about how bad things are. He even burns any clothes that do nit meet approval as he refuses to donate them to children's homes or shelters as he has been quoted as saying I don't want those people wearing my clothes. That's horrible. What happened to him, to make him this way?
     Anyway peeps that's it for now. Until next time Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment