Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Men I Ask You

     When you are cuddling and what have you with your partner, on a scale of one to ten, how bad is it to start giggling while kissing? Of course I'm asking as this is what happened to me tonight. I don't know why, I don't know how it happened, but it did.  Every time I started to get into a deep kiss wi the hubs, I started to giggle. I can't explain what came over me. But I could feel it starting and then yep out it came. The kissing was no different then other times, but I admit it has happened before. Of course he gives me the wounded puppy eyes and that makes me laugh more.  So I close my eyes, lean in to take, start it goning and then, hehehehe. We gave up after about 6 tries. No clue, but I'm giggling thinking of it now.  Oh vey!
      I'm sure men don't want that, but I love to kiss, I love listening to music, having wine or a cocktail and just kissing. Enjoying the feel and taste of your partner. It's great, perhaps more romantic thn some guys are. Men, I recommend it, try it one night.
Women and men are different (obviously) and we like different things but I just saw in my Yankee Candle catalog, they have a line of men's candles. One is called man town, kind of a take on the man cave idea. What would that scent be? Beer? Sweat? Beer? Dirty socks? All mixed with sweaty balls. Oh yea get the lighter. Lol I think it has a men's cologne type scent, meaning like a spicy body spray. Could be interesting. The one called Riding Mower ( not making this up folks) should smell good if it sticks to that newly mown grass and hay smell, that sweet clean smell, I like that a lot.  Then the one that tops it for me is called.......Hmmm Bacon! Yes bacon. The house will smell like cooking bacon all day. Oh dear. Hahahahaha. I'll stick to my spiced pumpkin and home sweet home scents thank you very much.
     I've already told a few people, but I went shopping today and purchased a dress in a size that is 2 dress sizes less than what I had in my closet. It's a big gal size, 22/24. It's not stretchy material, so it's not like the dress is hugging myamas body. No, it hangs nicely. Of course it's supposed to be just knee length. It hangs to my mid calf LOL, still better an ankle right? It put me in a good mood. It shows me on my own body that the trips to the gym are working.  I started a few weeks back checking in all the time and it annoyed me to see all the same check in. Lol Look I do this for me, not so everyone can ooh and ahhhh about me. So decided I'm not checking in anymore. Results will show so no need to post it every time!  See I am learning lol
     My eyes are closing peeps, was up at 5am so I am going to say my usual Exit.  Ciao for Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment