Thursday, May 16, 2013

All My Bags Are Packed, I'm Ready To Go

     To NY that is. I am quite excited by this and really looking forward to seeing my friends. I don't relish the drive, although it should be ( knock wood) uneventful. Not a holiday weekend, which I try not to drive those roads at all costs.   I'll tell you more on Monday night after I get home. 
     I am concerned about food as all three of my adventures will have food in the center of them. The tea room shouldn't be too bad as the sandwiches are finger sized, but it's the damn scones with jam and clotted cream that will be an issue. But I figure I can cut the scone into 4ths and share it with my friend. 2 pieces 1/4 each will feel like more ( in Mary world anyway) Brunch will be a veggie omelet of some kind. I know the French toast will be calling me but I will stay true. The communion, not sure. I will let you know. The thing is not to center the food but the friends.  Went to the gym 3x this week as I won't go again until at least Tuesday next week.  So that part of my trip is all up in the air. 
     I will take a few pics so you can see lol
     I have no real post tonight but wanted to get back into posting as often as I can. I also moderate a group board on a weight mgmt board. It's for scifi fans. And some nice chat from the folks there.  I saw my old manager today and she said I really look like I've lost weight. Not when I lay down, "the chin" comes back. But at least I'm not taking pictures for Facebook with my arm held up so my face looks thinner.  Lol I'm actually taking them full on now. Ah yes life s good. BWAHAHA 
     Okay enough goofy. So I'm off to sleep, as soon as I finish my tea. Been having green tea the lat few days. 😀Need to get some as these are ones hub gets from work and I'm sure it's the lowest grade possible.  I've become sort of a tea snob, thanks to my friends in England. Lol.  I can think of worse obsessions...........................sorry I'm back, I was thinking of worse obsessions.  It's warm in here hehe   And on that note. I will say Ciao For Now 

No comments:

Post a Comment