Friday, May 10, 2013

Time To Release The Angst

"And In The End...The Love You Take Is Equal To The Love You Make"
      After all the hoopla with Abercrombie (& Hollister - same company, same rules) bottom line is, it IS his company, he can run it how he wants, and we can choose if we want to give this man our hard earned money. People I am a larger lady, I have always been a larger lady.  I have learned over the years that I am worth something, and have a right to be here. I am annoyed at this man, very much so. I personally think he is an asshat, but that's his right to be one. I voiced my dismay, and now I am letting it go. I have my friends, my family, places I can go to shop that I happily give my money to. So as they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and he won't beholdin' any of my cash any time soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment