Wednesday, May 1, 2013

In A Nutshell

It's been busy interviewing this week so I haven't written blogs. My apologies
Tonight is Beltane. A major holiday for me. I am going to my ritual soon. More on that tomorrow BUT in the meantime ....
All is status quo. No job offers yet. Been going to the gym. Had a fabulous visit with my old manager. New ink this coming Saturday. It's been a boring time lol
Hubs is doing better thankfully but it's like wAiting for the disaster. And it works on my nerves. I thought I mailed something overseas and I found it in my car trunk. How do I explain this one. It's hit a child. She must think terrible of me. I don't want her to think I'd forgotten. Well there you have it. The very short version.  Okay I am out. Will explain Beltane more tomorrow. So be well peeps. Ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment