Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Wow France - You Rock!!

     You are reading my blog big time this week. You have the 2nd top spot, right under US , well done  HAHAHA  Actually thank you , and a huge thank you to all who read my silly little blog.
     Well at work, its been busy as all get out today and still having issues with that new system I mentioned a few blogs back. Its crazy, its not working as it should and making more issues than one can think. I feel a bit better knowing that its not just me feeling stupid with this as even my poor manager is having trouble getting answers. She is awesome (despite my grips sometimes) and listening to managers calling in I am so glad that I have one that knows here job (as well as other's jobs)  Makes the day interesting I suppose.
     Well it seem that hubs is not getting Unemployment fro some reason, he is waiting for a letter to see what the issue is but so far nothing, he has emailed and phoned to no avail. He is sending out applications every day and I see his inner light (so to speak) get dimmer each day. Mine is too but I'm trying to be upbeat for him, as well as for me. I think positive, -  I have a roof over my head (for now) , and even though its uncomfortable I have a bed to sleep on, I have the love of family and friends so yes I have my riches ....but all that aside, I's still scared. I want to move back to NY, hubs is not a fan, he knows it may come to this but he is fighting tooth and nail against it.
     I went to a seminar to become a phlebotomist, oh yeah, I didnt mention. I met with the director of the school, I was thinking, hey its  a 6 month course, with assistance for tuition, I can do this, It would be classes every night on weekdays but hy for more money , its not very much to ask. Well today I get an email. Just one of those random ones that sees I applied at a medical school, and it lists the pay rate for the job I'm thinking of training for.  They make less than I do!!! Looked at all the lists and the range is showing the equivalent of what I make as the HIGHER end of the pay. WHAT???!!! I make squat, how the hell can they make more? I think I need to look at the schools offerings again. I wasnt going to say anything, wanted it to be a surprise but oh well. I looked once - so I will look again. I just need to do a bit more homework first.  I am not afraid of hard work and working for what I have. I just to be payed a fair wage. of course I would never leave the job I have now but one day  I will move on to bigger and better. I KNOW IT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment