Friday, April 24, 2015

HAPPY FRIDAY PEEPS

     The sun is shining and it's almost May. Although this morning I had to wear my coat! I couldnt believe it. We had the heat on last night and I heard from my cousins in upstate NY they got snow!! Mother nature is reminding us that she calls the shots boy.  We are supposedly headed for a high of 60 degrees F but its only 42 at half nine this morning. brrr
     Headed out tonight with some people from work. We are going to a place called The Green Turtle. Its kind of like a T.G.I.F or Applebees. Very casual bar and food place. Looking forward to an after work drink and nibbles. Was a very steady week!
     Not much going on, aside from tonight, I'm going out to breakfast then a matinee on Sunday  with a friend of mine. Not sure of what we will see.  I'll give you a round up on Sunday night  LMAO
    So im off to take my morning break, be back later , ciao for now.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment