Thursday, April 2, 2015

Tomorrow Is Friday - Whoot 😎

I swear I have never been happier for a week to end. Work has literally drained all my energy. I'm sitting here thinking, oh I should write this down, or yes, they'd like to hear about this. And I look at my screen and pretty much say F it! I think possibly there are too many thoughts for me to put one subject down. I'm not complicated but some might say I am, I'm not selfish although I do use the word "I" quite often. I use that word "I" mainly because here in VA, I don't have many "we" times. So this afternoon, I decided to try and change that.  I went to lunch this afternoon, didn't eat, not hungry. I did finally have an orange. Lol there was a woman there who I know goes to NY often as she also has family there. Upstate NY though.  Well today we started talking and we started about Manhattan. We are age comparable, she's about 4 years older, but she is really funny. It's a NYC girl thing. BWAHAHA well we chatted for about 1/2 hour and we gave now planned a bar weekend. There are several very cool old haunt bars, speakeasy type, and rooftop places. I mentioned my sis and I were thinking of hitting up done this summer. She is so in to join. I know she and dues will get along as thus lady is like us. Similar experiences, so I told her I'd let her know when we go. Maybe we can get a city room and split the costs. How cool to hang out in the city and not go home. Love it! Can't wait.
One weekend count down until I do see Sis and friends next Saturday. Going to be nice. Spending the day with Sis then meeting up with the rest later that night.
     So nothing else, except a person I know put, on his Facebook page, put Holy Thursday! So I left a comment - Batman?       I thought it was funny. Hehehe. Yes it's Holy Week for Catholics. Tomorrow is Good Friday. I think every Friday is good :-)
     Ciao for now peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment