Monday, April 6, 2015

Chocolate Bunnies, Colored Eggs & A Cast

     So another holiday under out belts. Really not much of one for me, but my families on both sides celebrate Easter.  Its always nice seeing family (well usually LOL) Ive heard tales from everyone I know about love/hate relationships that we have all had through our lives.  So my niece and nephew must have been eating their veg. We walk in and my 13 year old niece is now taller than my sister in law ( not hard to do) ,and my nephew is just about as tall as my bro in law so thats makes him about 5'7 as bro is 5'8". So my nephew who was always the shortest has now equaled out with his friends.
     Speaking of my nephew. We get there and he walks out with this full cast on his arm. WTF?? Seems he got beaten up. He had gotten into a fight with a kid on his street, (he's 16 - going to happen) so he walks away from the kid after the word exchange then the kids younger brother (by a year and a half) comes and starts yelling at my nephew. let me interject as kids these days immediately start filming everything and this is what happened, its all on video,  So anyway the kid throws a punch at my nephew and my nephew puts him in to a head lock and they are on the ground. So then out of the blue the original kid comes at my nephew and does a jump and lands on my nephews face and upper body. His FACE!!  Long story short, he ended up with a broken nose, eye shut swollen, and a broken wrist. because of this he had immediate surgery and now he has a titanium rod in his wrist. My hubs was ready to go at the kids dad and I was like , back off, this is your nephew not your son and you need to let HIS dad handle it. They filed a police report and are deciding if they will sue. Um  yeah, he had surgery!! I would be sueing. Apparently the father has 3 boys and they are all very neanderthal(ish). The kid has had altercations before but since he is under age they do nothing but put it on his JV record. Ah they grow up so fast.....
     Im hoping hubs gets some good news this week, cross fingers and toes please. Things seem promising, but they have before too.  So im just hoping this is it!
     Just wanted to say hi, Saturday was quiet, watched Into The Woods, did laundry and read. Chill indeed.
     Oh, Spoke to myDad and his lady friend was at church on Easter.  She gave him a big kiss but he said it was like she was a bit out of it. Damn shame.

 So hope you all have a fab week. Until next time - Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment