Monday, April 27, 2015

Snippet

     It's Monday late afternoon. I am home, I needed today, I woke up with pains that reminded me of when I used to get bad colitis attacks. I called in this morning around 6am. I had been up a few hours. I am pure slug girl right now. I feel like sh#t. I'll be fine tomorrow and get to work as always. I just getting nervous for my husband.  He has gone on interviews and no one of them have had the courtesy of telling him thanks but no thanks. They just leave you hanging, hopeful.. IT SUCKS! I see him getting more and more upset. He tries not to show it, but after almost 20 years I know him. I see the look he gets when he thinks I'm not looking.  It's taking its toll, we both look haggard, not eating as we should. I am not at my best. But more importantly I'm scared for hubs.
More things going through my head but not in the mood to blog. I'm in a good head, good place, not sad, just feeling rough at the moment.  May be back later, if not tomorrow.  Ciao For Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment