Thursday, April 16, 2015

I Was Never Part Of The COOL Group

     Let me state right now, I AM cool, but I'm a bit weird also. Being an only child, there will always be a part of me that will need reassurance of this from others. I understand how this can be annoying, I have lost things and people because of this,very sad to say. BUT I can deal with this and have calmed down very much.
     I do have a COOL group of friends though, I lo9ve hanging out with them. Shit part is they are not near me. I have a lady here who has befriended me and I like her very much, so I think I may have someone her in VA I can hang with.   Movie will be seen soon  YAY
     Oh peeps yesterday I swear i was so teary, i would have sworn I was a woman 8 months pregnant my emotions were so high. I was reading about the rhinos, how one type is now extinct and another is on the verge of the same fate. I was so upset, then I see a baby elephant photo, his mother was killed for her tucks and he is in the crook of her neck with his little trunk around her, his eyes looked so sad, truly and then a baby pot belly pig who went blind after have spinal meningitis was being held and comforted by his human as she sung to him  OMG I started crying like a complete fool. Hubs was looking at me like WTF is wrong with you.  He took a tissue and wiped my eyes for me and put his arms around me. So that made me cry too, the pure gentleness of the action  Damn I was a string pulled tightly last nigh.  LOL Then I asked him why he loved me, and he said that he couldn't put it into words. It was beyond that , it was a feeling.  I was surprised at this.  He rarely speaks like this to me. Was nice to hear.
     I think sometimes we all want to say things that we don't and  I think we need to say them. I have held back (oh yes I have!! LOL)  and I'm sure those I know have. Who knows what may have been if we all spoke our feelings and not hold back. I may need to stand behind a wall with somethings Im sure but i openly accept all honest thoughts and feelings. If I do wrong by someone I want to know, and on the flipside if its positive I also want to know. More so, as I like making those I know happy.
     headed back to NYC in about a month and I'm already counting the days  LMAO A friend is heading there this weekend and I'm jealous, partly because I wont be there to have a laugh with him and also that he will enjoy my city. I hope he will take some city photos for me. I am headed into NYC on the next trip, girls weekend it will be. Tea in the afternoon and then drinks in the evening. Im already looking at Zaget and Yelp for inspiration.  Im thinking maybe we can see a show. haven't seen one in awhile, LaCage Aux Folles was the last show I saw.  WAIT I lie  it was Godspell I saw in Sept of 2013. So its time for another.
     I do ramble I know  but I am at work and so far so good. I do have to go but may be more tonight we shall see   Until then , Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment