Wednesday, April 8, 2015

The Vampire Said - "Can You Please Stop This Coffin'"

     HAHAHAHAAHA   Coughing - get it?  Ugh I swear my cough will not leave my chest. Its giving me headaches when I have coughing fits.
Well today has not really changed but my mood is lighter. Its nice to know that some of the complaints I have are echoed by others here at work. bad enough we have a break board but we are supposed to wait until someone comes back from break if we have to go to wee. SERIOUSLY?! This has bugged me from day one. I am not 4 years old going to the potty. I am in an office yet now everyone needs to see when I need to use a toilet?  Mostly us gals have the biggest issue. Women should never hold it, it can cause issues.  UGH I am looking for a new job, if something looks good I will use vacation time to interview.  Hubs yesterday got the same song and dance as I mentioned. Its very disheartening when the first guy really likes you, then this other guy walks in and is fixated on one application and is upset that you don't know it. There were other aspects that hubs excelled at but all this one guy cared about was this one server application. Not because he is my hubs, but he can learn most anything with computers in a day, he's worked on servers, he knows how they work, one program would not slow him down. He would run rings around others at that place. I hope this is not going to prevent him from getting this.  He is not sure now.
     I went on Facebook tonight as I'm trying to limit my social media, few cool things, one friend posted a video of this man playing amazing guitar, and he had only one arm. Amazing! Also, my friends daughter got some new ink, very nice butterfly. My other friend put up a few pics of his ink, which is fabulous I must add, and put a pic of what he wants to get and it's really fine, but  I must ask him about it. The placement confuses me as I thought he already had done ink on where it looks like it would go. Personally I'm looking forward to getting ink later this year, but as soon as hubs does get a job, sometime in the summer I'm getting something done behind my ear to my neck towards the back. Delicate, flowers or feathers. I found an artist I want. They are in Brooklyn. I may venture into the city one day though. Speaking of....
     2 more sleeps and Im in NYC, my mood will instantly change and this is a very good thing. Even the sun has decided to come out for me to play on Saturday.  My Dad finally saw his ladyfriend in church on Sunday, did I say this already? anyway,  she kissed him and hugged him but he said her speech was not anything more than mumbles. Her daughter drove and I told my Dad I assume thats why he hadn't heard when he called her to make sure all was okay.  She had an MRI not to long back and now the speech issue, I think that she had a stroke. I'm not certain, but that would be my guess. Poor Dad, he doesn't drive so he said he may walk over there to visit her. Poor lady, she is very nice, hopefully she will get better.
I feel bad for Dad too, he loves going out with DA LADIES, the first one died, now this one had a stroke, 3's the charm maybe.
ah well , it was doctor this morning but tomorrow is 8am start. So until next time , Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment