Wednesday, March 4, 2015

What A morning And Its Not Stopping

     So I get into work today, all bright eyed and bushy tailed as the saying goes and bam!! No phones. There is something wrong that is not allowing us to log in. So we've been doing emails all day. Choonz in my ears all morning, and then just now we got out of a 2 hour meeting. One of the many that are in regard to the new operating HR software we will be using.  I like it much better. Not that that matters in any grand scheme.
     So we get called into another little meeting to announce that they are Doug a snow team Wednesday night into Thursday as it looks like we are headed for a possible large storm. So I said I'd help. Hey I'm Beijing put up in a hotel with an expense form instead of using a vacation day if I can't get in. I'll take that deal.
     Oh as for my curfuflle with that gift. I asked my friends other daughter to try and find out for me. So should work out okay. Until tomorrow night peeps. Ciao for now

1 comment: