Thursday, March 26, 2015

FINALLY - Something Interesting Happened At Work LOL

    Oh man, I got a call today from a manager, he was saying that one of his employees sent nude photos to her office lover. He is concerned as they did this over WORK computers. Big Dummies!!!
Sad thing though is the one employee is showing other employees the pictures he got.  Bad form ole man.  I am a firm believer in TRUST. Thats just not cool to do. I trust a few people with all my being and I would never betray that and am sure they wouldn't betray mine either.  Its a beautiful thing!!   I wish I could see the outcome of this ticket I did.  Couldn't care less about the relationship but, I'm scratching my head that they did this on work equipment. UGH    We have flings her all the time,we've also had marriages. It's cool too. I met my hubs from work too. LOL
    Otherwise today has been decent, as I'm on emails so I get to listen to my music and that makes it much more pleasant.  
OMG - commercial for BMW just now, they said "hey weathermen while you were looking at your crystal balls"...REALLY  doesn't anyone proofread these so perverse folks, as myself, do not almost spit their tea all over the computer keyboard?!
      Okay I have an hour left until hubs comes to get me. I remembered this time HAHAHA  Its been a basic day nothing really crazy, but thats a good thing I suppose. So Until next time peeps, Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment