Thursday, March 19, 2015

VERY IMPORTANT TO ME

     Just want to mention that it both amazes me, and pleases me, that after all I've done and said, I can still blush.  I just did here at work, I felt my face get hot. LOL    Blush happens ;-D
     I am freaking giddy today! Seriously mental and I'm loving it!! I have not been this happy feeling in a long long time.  I don't know if its that Spring is tomorrow, or that its going to be a new supermoon and a solar eclipse all in the same day. I mean the energies are off the charts. I am planning a big working for tomorrow, which judging from my last big working will include the best of intentions and fatigue winning over and me snoring by 11PM conked out while my candle burns (in a glass-safety first)  LMFAO   The Goddess knows my thoughts though.
    Seriously mental today though, hoping this means good things are coming, or maybe I'm truly at the point of not giving a flying fuck! Either way Im good with it.
     Okay this is your afternoon report with mental mary  hahahahahaha
CIAO FOR NOW
Bye the way, the corned beef was outstanding if I say so myself. :-D. I was listening to the song Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding. It pulls at me, and when it was done, a tear was running down my check. Chills I tell you. It grabs so hard at me. I'm a jerk I guess. Lol
Okay Ciao again, I'm having a cup of tea and sleep. I'm tired tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment